Shop Fuelling & Quickshifters
James Packwood Racing is an official Dynojet dealer in Bristol and can supply and fit all Dynojet products. With a dyno, custom mapping and full dyno set ups are also possible through James Packwood Racing. To find out what products are available for your bike, or discuss your requirements please give us a call or email.
The New Power Commander V is loaded with tons of new features. Below you will find some Power Commander V features:
• USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
• 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included)
• Gear input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
• Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
• With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
• Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sport bikes.
• 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb)
• Enhanced “accel pump” utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)
• Power Commander Map Database
Dynojet supports the Power Commander product line with the world’s largest map database. We work with all of the leading exhaust manufacturers from around the globe to bring you pre-tested settings for your motorcycle. No guesswork on your part. Every map that we offer was tested and developed on one of our multiple in house Dynojet Dynamometers. New maps are developed weekly for all popular applications.
HealTech Electronics Ltd. was founded in Hungary, in the heart of Europe. Our story began in 2003, when we realized how far motorcycle speedometers are off, especially after a gearing change. In 2008 we set up our own surface-mount technology (SMT) production line so everything is designed, assembled and tested in-house.
With the iQSE the clutchless, full throttle shifts are not only quick but effortless too. Now you can shift like a pro! The quickshifter cuts the ignition at the moment you start moving the shift lever. The gearbox is unloaded, making it possible for you to switch one gear up without closing the throttle. By the time the spark comes back, you’re already in the next gear – no hassle, no glitch, no time loss.
The iQSE is not only chosen by racers, but more and more street riders too due to the simple installation and affordable price. For street riders the benefit is improved control and comfort, and to put it simply, MORE FUN! It really makes all bikes more fun to ride, including classic and touring bikes too.
Cutting edge technology design, development and delivery – GIVING YOU THE EDGE. We’re very ambitious at HMQuickshifter, driven by a passion for maximising both individuals’ choice of motorcycle performance and the overall riding experience, which is fuelled by a shared fundamental desire to win.
The only strain gain quickshifter outside of MotoGP, The HM Plus Shifter has had years of development and testing and is proven on the race track throughout the world. Giving you the smooth and positive gear changes. The HM Quickshifter gives you smooth and positive gear changes. A must for the racer giving you a couple of seconds a lap or for the road rider just great fun on your favourite piece of road. HM Quickshifters are easy to fit. There is no need to cut or splice any wire. It’s a simple matter of unplugging the existing connectors, plug into supplied loom, refit, connect to earth and it’s done. With the HM Quickshifter LCD it is possible to adjust settings for either road or race shift. You can also adjust the sensitivity for cut and duration of cut.